Hello everybody!
I need a few help about HQL issues.

1) I have own class XWiki, and make query with sorting results by the class
properties values, BUT not only one property. I wrote:

#set ($hql = ", BaseObject as obj, StringProperty as prop where
obj.name=doc.fullName and obj.className='XWiki.ProjectClass' and obj.name
not like '%ClassTemplate' and obj.id=prop.id.id and
prop.id.name='ProjectName' order by prop.value asc")

this code greatly works, but sorting by only one property 'ProjectName'. How
I can include in HQL query 2 sorting criterias (second "inside" first)?

2) My code order data by property values, but first always stay property
values starting with alphabetical symbols and only second - values starting
with numbers. For example: "ADSL", "DFR", "5SQL", "9ROOT". It is normal for
HQL? Can I change this? It is better for me, if values starting with numbers
will stay in a first positions ...

Thanks beforehand!
Eugen