Hi Angelo,

On 05/24/2010 11:19 AM, AngeloG wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a this question:
> is there a way to make annotation feature work in a virtual wiki
> environment?
> Suppose new xem 2.3 installation for the farm (and in the main wiki the
> annotations work!) and a number of wikis with xe 2.3 xar files imported.
>
> If the answer is yes, please let me know how.
> If it is no, I think it should be pointed out somewhere in the feature list
> of 2.3 version, or in the release notes.
>
> Instead, if it is supposed to work, but it doesn't, there is a bug.

The way we built it, it should work, so this would be a bug.
Can you give us more details? wdym "it's not working"? what should be
happening and it's not happening? You don't get the annotations UI at
all? or you get it but it does something wrong? If so, what?
Also, can you give us more details about the environment (servlet
container, maybe OS?)

It does work on myxwiki, afaics, and that one is a farm.
I will test this again, as soon as I find the time to do all the setup.

Happy hacking,
Anca