Hello everybody,

Does the Formula Macro always support the native renderer ?
Indeed, I tried to use it with an other configuration (the third one !!!) :
Debian, TexLive, ImageMagick, XEM 2.3. But I had again the same error...
Here it is :
ERROR formula.FormulaMacro - Invalid renderer: [native]. Falling back to the
safe renderer.
org.xwiki.component.manager.ComponentLookupException: Failed to render
formula using [native] renderer
     at
org.xwiki.rendering.internal.macro.formula.FormulaMacro.render(FormulaMacro.java:162)
     ... etc

Besides, is there a way to redefine the "safe renderer" ? I would like it to
be googlecharts method. The snuggletex method is too limited...