On 05/27/2010 01:13 PM, Gregor Schneider wrote:
> Caleb,
>
> as I wrote b4, almost everything works fine, however, it seemd that I
> cant watch the Wiki anymore (meaning getting updates on changes).
>
> In the logs, I can see the following exception:
>
> Any idea how to fix that now?
>
> 2010-05-27 12:44:02,980 INFO

This is an informative message, it's not important.

> [http://myServer/xwiki/bin/get/AnnotationCode/WebHome?xpage=xpart&vm=commentsinline.vm]:
>       Error performing load command
> org.hibernate.ObjectNotFoundException: No row with the given
> identifier exists: [com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument#-1667755927]
>          at
> org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl$1.handleEntityNotFound(SessionFactoryImpl.java:377)

It's normal, the wiki searches for rights in certain documents, which
may be missing.

Did you properly configure the mailserver? Are you sure the watchlist is
not working? It doesn't send notifications each time you make a change,
but it sends daily or hourly mails.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/