Hi all

I test the XWiki, and I thing this is the best wiki software freely
available this days. But I have such idea how to use XWiki to create
documentation.

My idea is to create similar document's structure, as Office programs
allows: to have one "master" document, which collects (= includes)
sub-documents, each starting  with chapters with certain level (level 1 -
for example). The sub-documents can (opptionally) contain next sub-documents
at lowest levels.

My requests for such structure are:

   - each documetnt MUST have it's parent - e.g. the parent is mandatory,
   the parent must exist ant must not be deleted until at least one child
   exists. The only exception with no parent is "root level document" - which
   could be the "space" itself (or a "section" - if anything like that exists
   in XWiki)
   - the sub-pages could be put to any place in master document
   - wiki should allow to combine text with sub-pages,
   - in each page, link to it's children should exist - in ideal case links
   to all children collected on single place (at top of page for example), and
   at place, where it is put in the document
   - wiki should allow to process entire such page's structure in case it
   creates document index or summary - index should contain headers from all
   included pages
   - it would be perfect if links between pages stay preserved in exported
   documents
   - the entire page's tree (with links to direct view/edit particular
   pages) should be available as quick-navigation component
   - the wiki could provide "complex look" (preview...) to entire such
   document, including content index
   - the wiki should allow to export entire "master" document to usuall
   formats (pdf, rtf...), including content index etc...
   - previous tree things could be created for any point of page's tree - it
   is not necessary to create it only for "root" page, but for every sub-page
   too

It it possible to create this with XWiki?
Thanks for responses.