On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 14:21, Thomas Mortagne wrote:

>On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 13:09, Martin Kunze <kunze.mar...@yahoo.de> wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> there are some good news and some not so good ones.
>>
>> After I upgraded xwiki to Version 2.3.1 and reconfigured xwiki.cfg the
>> ActiveDirectory-Authentication works. User now can login. But has no rights.
>> Now of course, I have to set some groupmapping. I did it like that:
>> xwiki.authentication.ldap.group_mapping=XWiki.GruppeA=cn=Standort,ou=Standortgruppen,ou=Gruppen,ou=Another
>>  Group
>>
>> So now, that doesn't work. There are three things I want to know:
>> 1. do I have to add the "dc=domain,dc=suffix" string at the end?
>
>The LDAP side has to be the full DN, so yes.

Hey yeah! That's it! Now it works! Great job. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!

Now to go on in topic I have two more general questions. Maybe you could answer.
According to my colleague it would be useful if the user will be logged-in into
xwiki automaticly by using the windows-logon-credential. Is this possible?

And second: It would be extreamly helpful for our admins when there will be a
possibility to manually map LDAP groups to xwiki groups by an graphical UI in
the browser.
e.g. xwiki lists all (sub)groups of an AD and the admin can map them to
existing xwiki groups by clicking. (a bit like the assignment of a user to a
group in xwiki.)
- Is there any activity planed to implement sth. like that?

Regards
Martin.