I would write a groovy script to pull the files in. You can run the script
on an XWiki installation on your desktop computer. Maybe use use java's
File to get the directory containing all of the pages and then file.listFiles
to get the files inside of the directory. Use standard java fileIO code to
read the content.

The loop will look something like:
newDoc = xwiki.getDocument(documentName);
newDoc.setContent(contentRenderedToXWiki2Format);
newDoc.save()

I know there is an XHTML parser and an XWiki2 renderer, you'll have to
experiment
with getting them working (I haven't used them).
The javadoc:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/download/DevGuide/API/xwiki-core-rendering-api-2.3.1-javadoc.jar/index.html

Once you have them on a local machine you can export as an xar and then move
them
to the server (if you don't have programming access on the server.)

Great to see you're upgrading to better blogging software ;)

Caleb