On 06/10/2010 01:05 PM, Dalluege, Pierre (extern) wrote:
> Hi Sergiu, hi xwiki users,
>
> No, the centos5.5 runs with x11 and gnome.

Then, this is strange. The stack trace says that a class was not found,
which means that you don't have some jars in the classpath. How did you
install XWiki? Did you use the standalone .war? Then, you need to add
some more jars. I'd suggest that you try not from the standalone war,
but the enterprise war (
http://maven.xwiki.org/releases/com/xpn/xwiki/products/xwiki-enterprise-web/2.3.1/xwiki-enterprise-web-2.3.1.war

). Does this suggestion help?

--