Hi Sébastien,

On 06/23/2010 03:11 PM, Sébastien Touzet wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using Tomcat 6.0.18, MSSQL 2005 and XWiki 2.4-MILESTONE-1.29254.
> When we go to the "Stats" page this error is displayed in the log :
>
> [XXX/xwiki/bin/view/Stats/Visit] WARN  util.JDBCExceptionReporter      - SQL
> Error: 0, SQLState: 22003
> [XXX/xwiki/bin/view/Stats/Visit] ERROR util.JDBCExceptionReporter      -
> Only dates between January 1, 1753 and December 31, 9999 are accepted.
> [XXX/xwiki/bin/view/Stats/Visit] ERROR xwiki.XWikiStatsReader          -
> Faild to search for vist statistics
> com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3223 in 3: Exception while
> searching documents with sql select name, sum(pageSaves), sum(pageViews),

> sum(downloads) from VisitStats where ?<= startDate and endDate<  ? group by

Either the stored start/end dates are invalid or the date parameter is
invalid.

> name order by sum(pageSaves) asc
> Wrapped Exception: could not execute query
>       at
> com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.search(XWikiHibernateStore.java:2292)
>       at
> com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.search(XWikiHibernateStore.java:2221)
>       at
> com.xpn.xwiki.stats.impl.xwiki.XWikiStatsReader.getVisitStatistics(XWikiStatsReader.java:475)
>       at
> com.xpn.xwiki.stats.impl.XWikiStatsServiceImpl.getVisitStatistics(XWikiStatsServiceImpl.java:248)
>       at
> com.xpn.xwiki.api.StatsService.getVisitStatistics(StatsService.java:115)
>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>
> Any way to correct this ?

Can you look at the xwikistatsvisit table to see is the start/end dates
are fine? Also, can you edit in-line the Stats.MostActiveContributors
panel and check if the $period and $interval parameters that are passed
to the getVisitStatistics method are fine.

Hope this helps,
Marius