Greetings All,

I recently downloaded the XWiki enterprise package that was as fool proof as
they came.
I read through all the instructions then carefully (or so I thought) installed
it. I went to go
Open "start wiki" and a black box appeared, immediately the box closed, I tried
again a few
Times but the same thing continued to happen. I tried to go to "my wiki" in IE
and it wouldn't
Load. I have no idea where I went wrong. I tried to uninstall so that I could
reinstall it and try
Again, the "uninstall" option from my start menu (I'm using windows 7) wouldn't
work. Any
Help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Alex.