The Web Application will still run on port 8080 by default. The
difference here is that the data will be stored on PostgreSQL instead
of HSQLDB. I would recommend following the document at :

http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/InstallationPostgreSQL

And reply back here if you still have questions.

Thanks,

Deven