At the end I solved problem. For the other users I will write my
explanations.
I am using Glassfish v.3. Initialy I have error when I trying lo upload ANY
xar-file on versions 2.3.2 and 2.4 of XE (also for fresh install I cannot
upload full XE xar-file):
Wrapped Exception: org.apache.commons.codec.binary.Base64.<init>(I[B)V
com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 0 in 11: Uncaught exception
Wrapped Exception: org.apache.commons.codec.binary.Base64.<init>(I[B)V

Versions XE before 2.3 (2.2.6, 2.1) didn't generate any errors and upload
working fine on it.

I started to make some investigation and found that -
Glassfish has a problem when different versions of the same library exist
both in a webapp and it its system library. This means that needs to replace
commons codec library in a glassfish modules folder with the same library
from the XE lib folder.

Details - http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XE-690