Hello,

We would like to customize toolbar appearance in our xwiki app. How can we make
the commands in the toolbars visible only to Admin Group members? For example,
we want to do the following:

1,  Allow only Admins to see certain commands, like the XWIKI command (to
Create
Space, etc.), plus MAIN and other commands that appear on left side of top
toolbar (i.e. the same toolbar that has Register and Login on right side)

2. We would also like to do same with toolbar that has EDIT, EXPORT, MORE
ACTIONS, ANOTATIONS and WATCH commands - i.e. we would like to set it so only
Admins can see some of these commands, while users in other groups should not
be
able to see these commands, nor invoke them.

Please advise how this can be accomplished.

Thank you,

--Tom