Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for your quick respons! We're looking into it.

Greetings, Marcus

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] Namens [Ricardo
Rodriguez] eBioTIC.
Verzonden: vrijdag 13 augustus 2010 16:09
Aan: XWiki Users
Onderwerp: Re: [xwiki-users] problem with export pdf, rtf

Hi Emile & Marcus!

Schaefers, Marcus wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> We're are new to XWiki and everything is working great except for one
> thing: export to pdf and rtf.
>
> It did not work from the start. We've tried to follow the steps in the
> admin guide:
> http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Configuration#HCus
> mizingthePDFexportLook26Feel.
>
> We've tried tot export an near empty page but that did not work, we
> still get the same error message and no export. We also looked at
> other messages concerning similar problems but we didn't find an answer.
>
> What are we doing wrong? Is it an installation error?

It seems like the package in charge of rendering the PDF and/or RTF output
can't be found in /xwiki/WEB-INF/lib. As I am not a developer myself, I don't
know where it is located and what the error could be, but I am sure that if you
define a bit your environment (what XWiki package have you installed? what SO
are you working on? JDK release?) it will be easier for more skilled people to
work out this issue! Thanks!

I've just installed a XE/XEM 2.4.30451 and Export to PDF/RTF works as expected.

Greetings,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
CTO

The contents of this e-mail and attachments are confidential.
It is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the system manager or the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents of this e-mail to anyone or make copies.

This e-mail is from the Netherlands Court of Audit, Lange Voorhout 8, 2514 ED,
The Hague, NETHERLANDS.