-----Mensagem original-----
De: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] Em nome de Ramon
Gomes Brandão - SERINT
Enviada em: terça-feira, 31 de agosto de 2010 13:14
Para: XWiki Users
Assunto: [xwiki-users] RES: FWD: TAG Application with internationalcharacters

Hi Alex,

Sorry, I forgot to mention this information. I'm using a clean install of the
latest build of XWiki Enterprise (2.4.30451), running on JBoss 4.3 and MySQL
5.0, with Apache 2.0. Using Firefox 3.6.8 and IE 8.

Something related to char encoding of DB/JBoss/Apache? Which one?

Regards,

Ramon Gomes Brandão