On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 19:14, Erica Usui <erica87...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Main wiki:
> true -> should print true
> XWiki.eusui -> should be prefixed with xwiki:XWiki. in the local wiki
>
> Local wiki:
> false -> should print true
> XWiki.eusui -> should be prefixed with xwiki:XWiki. in the local wiki

This last line means than you are not using a user from main wiki when
you are on your local wiki so you don't get programming rights. Go to
your local wiki administration and see if you have a eusui there. You
could also check where the link to  your profile goes, if it stays on
local wiki then it mean that you have a duplicate of eusui on both
main and local wiki which make it two  totally different users even if
they have the same short name.

Qre you using LDAP ? In that case you might want to make sure all
users and only created on main wiki, see
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/LDAPAuthenticationUseCases#HI27minmultiwikienvironmentandIwantmyLDAPuserstoregisteredonlyonmainwiki

> I have admin rights in all wikis. On the local wiki there isn't the option
> to set programming rights.
>
> 2010/9/1 Sergiu Dumitriu <ser...@xwiki.com>

>> But
>> >
>> > Are you 100% sure your user is a user of the main wiki and that is has
>> programming rights on the main wiki?
>> >

>> To test, just put this in a page from the main wiki, and in a page from
>> the virtual wiki, and save it using your user:
>>
>> {{velocity}}
>> $context.hasProgrammingRights() -> should print true
>> $context.user -> should be prefixed with xwiki:XWiki. in the local wiki
>> {{/velocity}}
>>
>> --
>> Sergiu Dumitriu
>> http://purl.org/net/sergiu/