Hi XWiki people,

I need a "semantic" way to edit xml data. This is a project that could consume
a very large portion of my future time, but in the near term I'm looking for a
way to get this typed data into a wiki format so that the object graph can be
clicked through and offsite links can be managed.

First, I need to be able to have nested types. That is, a class has a field,
the type for which is a class I have defined elsewhere. I don't see a way to
do this in XWiki. Am I missing something? Seems like a typing system is
incomplete without being able to have classes have attributes of defined
types.

Travis