Hi,
Op 4 okt 2010, om 17:25 heeft [Ricardo Rodriguez] eBioTIC. het volgende
geschreven:

Hi!

Anca Luca wrote:
> Le 4 oct. 2010 à 07:43, "[Ricardo Rodriguez] eBioTIC."
> <ricardo.rodrig...@ebiotic.ne
> t> a écrit :
>

>> Hi!
>>
>> Gerritjan Koekkoek wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm getting complaints of users that they can not read what is in
>>> their watchlist notifications.
>>> We have a multi language setup; in this case my visitors would like
>>> to get notified in their local language.
>>> So if a user is registered with default language french will also
>>> get the watchlist notifications in french?
>>>

>> I'm not an expert on XWatch but have you check the availability of the
>> language you are looking (http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/
>> XWatch/)
>>

> That translate application is for xwiki watch, the feed reader
> (http://watch.xwiki.org
> ), which has nothing to do with watchlist. The confusion is quite
> frequent actually.

Indeed the problem is with standard email notifications in standard XWIKI
Enterprise

It's clear once again that I'm not an expert ... :-(
>> and how default language setting (edit an user in object mode, go to
>> XWiki.XWikiUser class object) affects to the content that each user
>> receives?

Thus, only default user language settings and/or general default
language seem could affect the language used for notification. I think I
having some issues here as well... for instance, in Watchlist user
preferences, do you see the settings for your notifier? I can edit this
option, but I don't see the choose option. Another thing is that in our
XWiki Enterprise 2.4.30451 it seems that the Last modifications feed for
your watchlist feed is not valid. Please, what release are you using?

We are using: XWiki Enterprise 2.1.1.25889
(Plan to upgrade soon)
We have internationalisation page, but have no clue what variables the
notification is using?

Thanks!0
Ricardo

--