Hi,

I had until today success compiling the wysiwyg modules. So I've updated my
local checked-out code to the last head version of wysiwyg editor (both client
and server modules), but now the server module fails to compile with the
following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile (default-compile)
on project xwiki-web-gwt-wysiwyg-server: Compilation failure: Compilation
failure:
/workspace/xwiki-gwt-wysiwyg-server/src/main/java/com/xpn/xwiki/wysiwyg/server/internal/wiki/DefaultLinkService.java:[33,33]
 cannot find symbol
symbol  : class LinkParser
location: package org.xwiki.rendering.parser
/workspace/xwiki-gwt-wysiwyg-server/src/main/java/com/xpn/xwiki/wysiwyg/server/internal/wiki/DefaultLinkService.java:[91,12]
 cannot find symbol
symbol  : class LinkParser
location: class com.xpn.xwiki.wysiwyg.server.internal.wiki.DefaultLinkService

I'm using the XE 2.4. How can  I correct this error? Should I use another
branch/version/revision of server module? The client module worked well with
the latest from HEAD.

Regards,
Ramon