On Oct 13, 2010, at 10:44 AM, Raluca Stavro wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net> wrote:

>>> And now added to
>>> http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Applications/BlogApplication
>>>
>>> Would be great that when we answer someone's question we never give the
>>> answer in the mail but instead give a link where to find the answer (and
>>> put it there of course ;)). In that way our documentation will improve.
>>> We're wasting so much time and effort in replying to emails and not
>>> capitalizing on the time we spend to answer questions.
>>
>> BTW this is documented here:
>> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Contributing#HStrategiesforansweringquestions
>
> Ok, I will follow the process from now on.

Just to be clear this message wasn't just for you Raluca. It was a general
comment for all of us including me of course. It's also a best effort, we don't
have to do it all the time but I think it's good that we remember it from time
to time, especially since our doc could be improved. It'd be good that someone
reminds it to me too next time I reply to something without adding it to
xwiki.org ;)