On Oct 15, 2010, at 12:05 PM, Thomas Mortagne wrote:

> Hi Antonio,
>
> On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:46, Antonio Goncalves
> <antonio.mail...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Our XWiki instance has been upgraded to a 2.0. We are still using 1.0 syntax
>> and we can see some strange behaviour.
>>
>> If you look at this page http://www.parisjug.org/xwiki/bin/view/Speaker/ all
>> the titles (the name of the speakers) look ok. But if you click to a
>> specific speaker (
>> http://www.parisjug.org/xwiki/bin/view/Speaker/MagninLaurent), you can see
>> that the title is [Laurent Magnin>Speaker.MagninLaurent] instead of just
>> Laurent Magnin. This doesn't happen to all the pages (ex.
>> http://www.parisjug.org/xwiki/bin/view/Speaker/MartignoleNicolas).
>>
>> All these pages are in XWiki syntaxe 1.0 and all have the same syntax :
>>
>> 1 [Laurent Magnin>Speaker.MagninLaurent]
>>
>> Do you know what that could be ?
>
> That looks like a bug, would be great if you could create an issue on
> http://jira.xwiki.org.
>
> Thanks for catching it, i will look at that.

As a workaround (while waiting for Thomas findings) you could convert to 2.0
syntax (it's automatic but you need to clean up the automatic conversion).

Note that 1.0 syntax has been deprecated for more than a year now and will
disappear at some point in some future release so you should think about
migrating your content to 2.0 syntax.