Hi all

Well, I'm working in a company and use a wikis farm and several sub-wikis.
Currently we are using a 2.2.5 version of XWiki. We're using LDAP and Active
Directory as well to recognize our users.

The archi : Main Wiki (Wiki Administrator) with the normal starting groups
like XWikiAllGroup, XWikiAdminGroup and one more called ldap_group. All
users are in the ldap_group (new created or registered users as well).

The problem that I've is to add a global user from Wiki farm in a created
group in a local wiki.

My Example, I created a wiki as WebServiceSupport (WSS) and a local group as
SupportTeamGroup. I would like add some users from the global wiki in this
local group, but:

First, I can't have suggest when I try to type firsts letters from a global
login.

Second, I tried to add with type directly "xwiki:XWiki.<desired_loginname>,
so, apparently local wiki recognize real global user because it displays his
real username but twice "xwiki:xwiki:" before the XWiki.User (like in my
case "Pierre DELISLE-EXTERIEUR (xwiki:xwiki:XWiki.pdelisle)" and it doesn't
work when I'm log with this account (I don't have the rights given to the
local group)

So, my question is: Is there a way to add a global user in a local group?

Pierre