Hi guys,

I've managed to successfully migrate XWiki from FreeBSD 8.0 x64 Release
running Postgresql 8.2 and Apache Tomcat 6 to Nexenta Core 3 x86
(OpenSolaris distro) running as a virtual test machine on Virtual Box
running Postgresql 8.3 and Glassfish v3!!!!

I'd love to get the information out as a guide since the XWiki site
doesn't show anything in regards to migration let alone between systems
(that I've seen so far) or running XWiki with Glassfish and Postgresql
as the current version shows MySQL.

--or in addition doesn't have anything on installing Xwiki on FreeBSD
either which isn't very straight forward.

Of course this information will go on my wiki portal as it is basically
a portfolio of what I have done in my time of engineering both
UNIX/Linux and Cisco systems; however, I am just wondering if I could
create a login on the Xwiki site to post this information or
alternatively give it to someone that has access????

I think it would be a great commodity to Xwiki users wishing to test out
new installs or migrations between systems........ especially for new
users like myself who have either just started with Xwiki or only been
using it for a short period of time.

Regards,

Kaya