Hello,

I am having some issues with the "order by" clause in HQL - the following
query:

$xwiki.searchDocuments("where doc.hidden = false and doc.id='${doc.parent}'
order by doc.title asc")

is returning the expected set of documents, but the title order is erratic.
The documents are reordered, but it is not alphabetized as anticipated.
Instead, there are several alphabetized "spurts" -- for example, I have 'A',
'C', 'P', ... 'A', 'A', 'B', 'C', 'D', 'E', etc. Within one of these spans,
no items appear out of order, but the 'span' separation is not expected or
desired. Is there a common issue that I could be overlooking?

Thank you,
Chris