Just one more tip...

You must be aware of this discussion and some other initiated by Caleb...

http://markmail.org/thread/kexhs7bmww3i35ng

I think it would help to understand how attachments work and it will be
easy to propose to add the possibility of adding a description to each
attached file in the new structure.

Hope this helps!

Ricardo