Hi guys,

I am trying to export my xwiki workspace so but every time i try it i get
the following error

    at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Arrays.java:2882)
    at
java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.expandCapacity(AbstractStringBuilder.java:100)
    at
java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.append(AbstractStringBuilder.java:390)
    at java.lang.StringBuffer.append(StringBuffer.java:224)
    at org.suigeneris.jrcs.rcs.impl.Node.toText(Node.java:719)
    at org.suigeneris.jrcs.rcs.Archive.toString(Archive.java:914)

I know this is an error where the JVM has not enough memory. My JVM memory
settings are set as follows

set "JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -Duser.timezone=GMT
-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=1024m"

Everytime i try to increase it to anything above the above values Tomact
does not startup. Any clues as to how i can fix this?

I am running xwiki on the following environment

Tomcat 6.0.29
Xwiki 2.4.3
Mysql 5.1
Windows Xp