Hello,

I try to test Activity macro in my Wiki (XWiki 2.5) with the provided sample:
{{recentactivity space="$doc.space" author="XWiki.Admin" tag="xwiki" /}}
and also
{{velocity}}
{{recentactivity space="$doc.space" author="XWiki.Admin" tag="xwiki" /}}
{{/velocity}}

Test page returns:
> Unknown macro: recentactivity
> The "recentactivity" macro is not in the list of registered macros. Verify
> the spelling or contact your administrator.

So my questions are:
1- Since which XWiki version Activity macro is bundled within XWiki?
2- Could we update all pages of macros bundled with XWiki with the
minimal XWiki version there are bundled with or at least the last
XWiki version we made significant update on?

Regards,

Arnaud.