The first thing I should tell you is with the windows installer, all of the
wiki is kept in ram so
you adding large attachments will soon put you in a position of being unable to
load the wiki and
exporting (to move to a .war with a "real" database) will become very difficult.

That said, the page you want is
http://yourwi.ki/xwiki/bin/edit/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?editor=object
Expand the section called "XWikiPreferences 1" and you should find the setting
you are looking for.

In a postgres database with 1024MB of ram, you will still find a limit around
50MB, something we are
working to change.

Caleb