Hi all,

I'm struggling creating a xwql query that joins two tables.

Let's say I have two classes: Fruit and Supplier.
Fruit has the following properties: Name, Supplier.
Supplier has the following properties: Name, City.

I need the query that returns:
All Fruit that has Supplier with City='Melbourne'.

I can get all the Fruit objects:
#set($fruits = $services.query.xwql("from doc.object(Fruit.FruitClass) as
fru").execute())

And separately I can get all the Supplier objects that have city='Melbourne'
#set($suppliers = $services.query.xwql("where
doc.object(Supplier.SupplierClass).City='Melbourne'").execute())

But I can't combine them. Please advise.

Alina.