Hi!

Donnie Lee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use latest XWiki with Tomcat 5 and MySQL 5. When I create page with
> slash, like "test/test", nothing happens -- I got a blank browser
> page. Maybe I forgot to add some options to Xwiki or Tomcat? Thanks in
> advance.

It sound a bit strange to me to use a slash in a document name. The
slash is used in URLs, so I guess it is not allowed in documents' names.
Anyway, if you are using, for instance,
http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/test/test, you must be told...
"Notice.The requested document could not be found." and, if you are
registered, you must be offered with a link to create it. It will create
both, test document and test space.

HTH,

Ricardo

--