On 12/09/2010 02:49 AM, Paul Harris wrote:
> I think there is still a bug in there.  See this line:
>
>    #set($hqlQuery = ", XWikiRCSNodeInfo as ni where doc.id=ni.id.docId and
> ni.id.version2=1 group by doc.space, doc.name order by max(ni.date) desc")
>
> With this, I was only seeing the XWiki* page changes (which date back a few
> years), and none of mine.
>
> I changed version2=1 to version2<>  1  and now i can see my pages.
>
> Is this correct?  What is "version2" ?

Document versions are in the format X.Y, where X is the major version
number, and Y is the minor version number. version2 is Y. Save and
Continue or checking the "Minor edit" checkbox creates a minor version,
X.(Y+1). The query is not quite correct, since it tries to ignore minor
edits in a sub optimal way.

> Also, I was looking through the sql db, and noticed that in xwikircs, there
> are a lot of negative IDs in xwr_docid ... is this correct?  sounds weird to
> me.

Yes it is, the IDs are not sequential, but hashCodes. The negative
numbers aren't a problem, but the hash collisions sometimes are.

> thanks
> Paul
>
> On 9 December 2010 00:19, Marius Dumitru Florea<
> mariusdumitru.flo...@xwiki.com>  wrote:
>
>> Hi Paul,
>>
>> I fixed the problem and I updated
>> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Timeline . Please
>> check the new code snippet.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Marius
>>
>> On 12/08/2010 10:38 AM, Paul Harris wrote:
>>> Hi again,
>>>
>>> I would like to get this working:
>>> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Timeline
>>>
>>> I've looked through the documentation and can't figure out what I'm
>> supposed
>>> to do with all that # code...
>>>
>>> Is there something obvious I'm missing?
>>>
>>> * I've added the javascript line to the bottom of the HTTP Meta info
>> (which,
>>> by the way - i only want to do on the page that has the timeline!),
>>>
>>> * i've copy-pasted that code onto a page, but all i see is the code... no
>>> timeline
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> Paul

--