Did I do this right?  I am requesting a non-profit wiki.  The event is to
raise
funds for ecological education materials in rural Guatemala.

I would like to use the wiki to create an online volunteer signup sheet for
jobs and commissions for a benefit music festival
(www.festivalatitlan.com). I
want to display tasks involved for each job/commission, and have a space
for my users to sign up and enter their contact information, and to be able
to see
who else has signed up in that section (though not necessarily the contact
info).
My username is VioletaForegger, and the server name could be
VoluntariosFestivalAtitlan(.myxwiki.org)
Thanks
Violeta Foregger Velasquez