From: Ricardo Rodriguez [eBioTIC.] <ricardo.rodrig...@ebiotic.net>
To: XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Sent: Mon, Dec 13, 2010 6:20 pm
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] FAQ Tutorial Follow Up

Hi!

mearv...@aol.com wrote:
> When I create the FAQ I get a screen that gives me the nice Wiki text input
box and the Save & Continue and Save & View etc. buttons.  If I wanted to
modify
this page how would I do it?  How would I know where to modify such pages in
the
future so I'm not clogging up the email group with newbie questions?

Some thing as simple as click the Edit button? Perhaps I'm missing
something, but to edit a FAQ entry is so simple as clicking the Edit
button in the actions bar.
> Ultimately I'd like to give users of a space the ability to create a tree
structure for classifying their FAQs.  For example, one FAQ may be related to
food and one FAQ may be related to computers.  I'd like to add some sort of
tree
hierarchy for sorting/storing the FAQs.

Perhaps you can find something useful here...

http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/#|t=extensions&p=1&l=30&s=doc.creationDate&d=desc&doc.name=tree

> Thanks

Greetings,

Ricardo