Hi,

We've upgraded our XWiki to 2.7 (from 2.1.1). Looks good, congrats for
all the work!
Though we have discovered one umlaut/encoding issue with Annotations:
The Annocation features breaks the page rendering when there are umlauts
(like the german äöü) in the main text.

Example:
1. The wiki page looks like this:

   Frühling.
   Sommer.

2. Now I add an annotation to the "Sommer". (Doesn't matter what text)
3. When enabling annotations an the page, it is rendered like this:

   Fr�.
   Sommer.

4. When disabling Annotations (and refreshing the page), everything
looks good.

I can reproduce this with a clean default war/xar installation on:
- Tomcat 6.0.29 on Windows XP with IE 8 and Firefox 3.6. Database is MySQL.
- Glassfish 2.1.1 on Windows XP with IE 8 and Firefox 3.6. Database is
Firebird 2.1.3.

Interestingly it works on the Jetty/HSQLDB standalone installation.

Does anybody else also experience this problem?

Greetings
Reto