Thanks Sergiu!

My task:
I get external data  using SQLPlugin. Information from some fields I using
as s structure levels.

I need - to create panel with these structure levels. This panel should have
additional functionality as a toc macro: a) levels should be with minuses &
pluses, b) levels should collapse and reverse by clicking on pluses and
minuses.

I can construct these tree on a panel as a separete SQL select from external
data (as a result I will have 2 selects), but my idea was - that I will
select data from external source only on page and tree on a panel will
create automaticaly using getTOC ...

Ok, if use getTOC is not possible in xwiki syntax 2.0 - I will make separate
SQL select for my panel with custom tree.

--
Best regards
Eugen Colesnicov