On 01/31/2011 03:10 PM, Le Génie wrote:
> Final episode, the multipage export.
> The images included in the child pages are never present in the generated
> pdf. In the log, a lot of "Image not found" messages appear. In fact, the
> images of a child page are looked up in the primary one.
>
> Tell me if you want more details.

I think this is known, it's caused by the fact that image:filename.png
doesn't use the correct base document. It's a problem with the rendering
engine, not with the PDF export. Can you try to use the full reference
for images, as in image:real.docum...@filename.png, and see if it works?

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/