Thank you for your kind answer. OK, I deleted users created using form, but
it seems like they don't get deleted in the database.

For example, let's say I delete user jsmith, then when John Smith tries to
login, a new user is created, not jsmith, but jsmith_1, that's driving me
nuts, how do I avoid that? I know that it must be because user jsmith
already has a history in the documents modified by him that must be
preserved, but I don't want some users to have the "_1" and some others not.
(I don't have a list of users deleted, so I don't know which users after
first login will be added the "_1")

One more thing, when I try to recreate user jsmith through the form, it says
it is already created, if I deleted the user jsmith, it means deleted, how
come it says it's still there?

Thanks in advance.

JC