Ok, I'm not sure what happened, but previously I was able to create a new
Topic and post to that topic.  Now, even as an admin, when I try to create a
new Topic I get messages like the following in the Tomcat stdout log:

WARN  internal.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of getter
[com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.getArrayList] in xwiki:BulletinBoard.CTAs@126,29
WARN  internal.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of getter
[com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.getArrayList] in
xwiki:BulletinBoard.TestCategory@126,29

I had also gotten a similar message when I tried to reply to a post in a
topic I had already created, but I forgot to capture the message right after
it happened, and so I'm not sure which of the messages in the log came from
that.  I also deleted that topic trying to see if I could create another to
fix the problem, but no dice.

I would have thought this might have come from using a newer version of XWiki
than BulletinBoard expects, but I don't see any documentation saying that it
needs an older version, and I'm pretty sure I installed this plugin after I
upgraded to 2.7.

Can anyone give me a hand here?  I'm working on a tight deadline, and had
this working before.  I need it working again quickly.

Thanks,

Lenny