AFAIK AGLP inherits all rules of GPL, adding one more, i.e. even in case you
don't redistribute the software, but make it available through a "web
service", you are still constrained by the GPL license, i.e. make the whole
source code available, of the AGPL component and any other linked piece of
code (thus incompatible with any proprietary software, even if just part of
the "web service")

Vito Impagliazzo
---