We have found some issues with the analyzer code that analyzes the wiki name.
Though with the english analyzer this should not be a problem.
We are fixing this for the next versions of XWiki.

Now if you are sure the problem is the name of the wiki, rename it and use a wiki "alias".

The result for the user will be the same URL, but the wiki will have internally another name

Ludovic