Thanks for that, I got that working

I went to the MindMap page and attached a new MindMap and ran into this error.

This is the mimdmap-1.02.xar I have loaded, I did that to replace the
mindmap-1.0.xar I had previously loaded.
XWIKI ENTERPRISE 2.6.33065

load: class freemind.main.FreeMindApplet.class not found.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: freemind.main.FreeMindApplet.class
        at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass0(Unknown Source)
        at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)
        at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Unknown Source)
        at
sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown
Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: open HTTP connection
failed:https://servername.com.au/xwiki/bin/view/Sandbox/freemind/main/FreeMindApplet/class.class
        at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.getBytes(Unknown Source)
        at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
        at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        ... 9 more
Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
freemind.main.FreeMindApplet.class

I assume I haven't done something to the Wiki

What did I miss?

Cheers

Peter