Hi Alberto,

On Mar 3, 2011, at 7:08 PM, Alberto wrote:

> Hello. I'm sorry for the double message but i noted that the first
> message was not shown as thread (surely my fault).
>
> I'm registered to myxwiki as *albalv* and I would have an
> ''instance'' of xwiki mainly to develop and test velocity and groovy
> dynamic pages. I think that *albalv.myxwiki.org* will be perfect if
> it's possible.

Note that you won't be able to use Groovy on myxwiki.org since that requires
having programming rights on the farm and we don't give that right (since it's
a security issue, you can do a lot of damage using groovy since you get all
power with it).

Let us know if you're still interested to get a wiki there.