I cannot see this parameter either, here's all the accessible parameters while
editing the MacroSVG document as Admin.

Objects of type XWiki.JavaScriptExtension (1)

Objects of type XWiki.StyleSheetExtension (1)
StyleSheetExtension 0: [remove this object] [edit only this object]
New StyleSheetExtension object

Objects of type XWiki.TagClass (1)
TagClass 0: [remove this object] [edit only this object]
New TagClass object

Objects of type XWiki.WikiMacroClass (1)
WikiMacroClass 0: svg [remove this object] [edit only this object]
New WikiMacroClass object

Objects of type XWiki.WikiMacroParameterClass (3)
WikiMacroParameterClass 2: width [remove this object] [edit only this object]
WikiMacroParameterClass 3: height [remove this object] [edit only this object]
WikiMacroParameterClass 4: forceimage [remove this object] [edit only this
object]
New WikiMacroParameterClass object

Objects of type XWiki.XWikiRights (4)
XWikiRights 0: XWiki.XWikiHomeGroup [remove this object] [edit only this object]
XWikiRights 1: XWiki.XWikiAdminGroup [remove this object] [edit only this
object]
XWikiRights 2: XWiki.XWikiAllGroup [remove this object] [edit only this object]
XWikiRights 3:

Christophe.