On 03/22/2011 06:45 AM, anjankumar.pa...@csscorp.com wrote:
> Hello XwikiUsers,
>
> Greetings for the day.
>
> Need to know the best approach  form your experience in Xwiki  to
> implement comment moderation .I could not find any topic in forum related
> to this .
>
> The appoach i've taken is this
>
> Initiating a new boolean  property isApproved  in XwikiComments Class
>
> Modifying inlinecomments.vm  to have an approve link in similar way to
> delete
>

> I'm getting stuck in the second point being not sure what would be the URL
> to update that property .

You can use:

#set($commentIndex = 0)
"XWiki.XWikiComments_${commentIndex}_isApproved=1&xredirect=$request.requestURL")">Approve</a>

If JavaScript is enabled you can prevent the link from triggering and
send and AJAX request instead to the same URL, displaying a loading
animation while the request is processed.

Hope this helps,
Marius