Hello,
I am Nikhil Gupta third year student pursuing my Btech in Computer Science
from IIIT,Hyderabad.
I have done many web based project which includes wide usage of the
scripting language (JavaScript and Jquery) and  PHP and ASP as their core
language.
I have done one project(Automatic Form Generator) which is very much similar
to the AJAX Form Editor project .In that project,  automated form is
generated from the configuration file,user has to just give the input field
and their type and from the configuration file form can be generated.In that
project I have used PHP,JavaScript ,Jquery.

I am deeply interested in  the project.How should I proceed for it?

Regards
Nikhil Gupta

Nikhil Gupta
BTech CSE III yr