Hi Andreas,

On Mar 23, 2011, at 10:05 AM, Andreas Hahn wrote:

> This problem seems to strike back on me.
> Whenever I open the users page .../XWiki/aha
> it sends the garbage collector to infinity - restarting Tomcat is the only
> help.
> However its an older wiki: XWiki Enterprise 2.3-milestone-1.27899
>
> This is the .xar:
>
> https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B05JH-hYx5XINjkyNzBlNjAtODkyYy00MWUxLTlkNWQtODcwMTljMGNlOTY3&hl=de
>
> Thanks for your support

I don't know what the problem is but do you have the same issue with XE 2.7.1
or XE 3.0M3? (would be good to know if there's something to fix)

PS: Note that the strategy for xwiki developers is to support only the last 2
versions (ie 2.7.x and 3.0 as of now).
See http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Support (I've just added the info
box)
That said, you may be lucky and find someone to help you with your specific
problem on a 2.3M1 release.