Hi Oana

Thanks for the reply, as the code you provided almost worked except in the
line: 

"editor=object&classname=XWiki.CalendarEvent&nb=${event.number}")">$msg.get("edit")
, 

I had to change "nb" to "object" because I realised that when going through
Edit>Objects and directly editing entry 1, the URL had "object=1" at the end
whereas nb was still returning entry 0. I notice on my 2.4 calendar that the
URL ends in "nb=1" so that must be where the problem lies.

Thanks Again,
Lockie

---
Complete fix:


#foreach($event in $doc.getObjects("XWiki.CalendarEvent"))

1.1.1 $event.title.replaceAll('\n', "")
#if($hasedit) ( $doc.getURL( $msg.get("edit") ,
$doc.getURL( $msg.get("delete") )#end 




Elena-Oana Tabaranu wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> Your code should look like this:
> 
> #foreach($event in $doc.getObjects("XWiki.CalendarEvent"))
> 

> 1.1.1 $event.title.replaceAll('\n', "") 
> #if($hasedit) ( $doc.getURL( $msg.get("edit") , 
>  $doc.getURL( $msg.get("delete") )#end
> ...
> #end
> 
> You can make a test and print the ${event.number} inside the #foreach to 
> see if the value is correct. I have tested with 3.0 and the links seem ok.
> 
> Oana
> 


-----
----
Lockie
--
View this message in context: 
http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/Calendar-lost-some-functionality-in-3-0-tp6240869p6244487.html
Sent from the XWiki- Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
users mailing list
users@xwiki.org
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users

Reply via email to