Hi Ramon,

The WYSIWYG editor takes the list of macros from the MacroManager and
the MacroCategoryManager server side components. The editor doesn't
filter the list of macros and AFAIK neither the MacroManager and
MacroCategoryManager, so the only solution is to provide a custom
implementation for these components that filter the macros based on your
constraints. Here you can find the default implementations
https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-rendering/tree/master/xwiki-rendering-transformations/xwiki-rendering-transformation-macro/src/main/java/org/xwiki/rendering/internal/macro

Hope this helps,
Marius