Hello, I am Khyati gupta third year Btech student from delhi,india.
i am intersted in developing the project  Improved Color Theme Wizard
this project requires to edit the current theme editor using CSS and
Javascript.Previously I have done projects using CSS  so it would be easier
for me to develop this project. We can add various features that are
relevant for users such as
-Option to change the theme according to the users choice.Theme may have
different colors and features that could be selected by users.
-Also the new feature could be to change the icons and logo.Different
inbuilt options of logo are provided to the users.
-The new wizard would be more interactive and easy to customize.
-Description of each theme along with the demo picture is provided to the
users so that user can select the theme more accurately.

i would come up with some more additional features and ideas and try to post
them later on.

Khyati gupta
Third year
Computer Science