Hello Yannick,

First, go to the presentation section of the administration page.
Add the following lines in the HTTP Meta Information :

<link rel="icon" href="$xwiki.getSkinFile("favicon.ico")"
type="image/x-icon"/> <link rel="shortcut icon"
href="$xwiki.getSkinFile("favicon.ico")" type="image/x-icon"/>

Then, visit the XWiki.DefaultSkin page and attach a favicon.ico file.
Finally, the most important, refresh your browser cache.

Hope this help.
Maxime